William Beck uses the auction method of marketing to sell clients’ real estate and personal property. He specializes in the sale of the following types of personal assets: agricultural farmland, farm machinery, residential real estate, trusts, estates and antiques.
William has conducted hundreds of auctions over the past 50+ years. His profile highlights his qualifications to conduct your auction. Contact William and he can tell you how he can help you sell your assets through auction!
- Graduate Reppert School of Auctioneering, 1961
- Licensed Auctioneer
- Licensed Real Estate Managing Broker
- Member National Auctioneers Association
- Life Time Member Illinois Auctioneers Association
- Elected Illinois Auctioneers Hall of Fame, 2007
- Past President Illinois Auctioneers Association
- Born, Raised, Resides in Rural Farm Agricultural Community
- Active in Church, Civic Organizations
- Lions Club, One Hope United Child Welfare Agency, Taylorville Chamber of Commerce
- Attends and Participates in Continuing Education Courses, Seminars, Conventions
- Live and Internet Auctions
- Computerized Clerk and Cashier System
- Auction Truck and Mobile Cashier Unit